Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday 26 June 2010

Weekend Shadows

Before I talk about my Shadow picture , I would like to thank you all for the wonderful comments and best wishes left on my previous post, they have been greatly appreciated by both my husband and I.
Prima di parlare della foto "Ombra", vorrei ringraziare tutti per le bellissime parole e auguri che avete lasciato sul mio post precedente, mio marito ed io abbiamo apprezzato moltissimo.



This photograph makes part of my picture collection taken during my short Roman weekend . It was taken inside the Pantheon and shows the interior of the dome with its oculus ( open skylight ).
The picture was taken by my son so all credit goes to him for capturing these interesting geomatrical shadows.
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY NICE WEEKEND!

Questa fotgrafia fa parte della mia collezione di foto fatte durante il mio fine setteimana a Roma . E' stata scattata al interno del Pantheon. Qui si vede l'interno della cupola con l'oculus ( apertura al centro).
La foto è opera di mio figlio, è stato molto abile nel catturare queste ombre geometriche.
BUON FINE SETTIMANA A TUTTI!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sue for you very sweet comment! I appreciate you so much for taking time to leave one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails